Hello All,

as a part of GSoC2013 project , integrating WikiData inside DBpedia , we
are in the phase of mapping Wikidata properties to DBpedia ones .
this is important because once all mappings are done we can extract a
complete DBpedia facts dump with DBpedia properties from the Wikidata one

So, we need a little help from the community to in mapping of Wikidata
properties , there's around 544 Wikdata properties in use , that needs
mapping
you can check most important ones in that Google
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiphXcnJyGG-dHFHY2JaMUlaOUFBaDRMclFaeUpYSEE>
start with ,also properties that weren't mapped yet.

in this
wikipage<https://github.com/hadyelsahar/extraction-framework/wiki/Mapping-WikData-to-DBpedia-properties>there
are detailed steps to add the mappings.

thanks