Hi

I aim at using Dbpedia for benchmarking. Can you please guide me as to
whether dbpedia dataset contains reified facts. If it does support
reification, then can you please give a small example illustrating it?
I know that Dbpedia dataset contains information about named graphs with
each triple. Can you please guide me regarding reification. I'll be
highly grateful to you regarding the same.

Also are there any freely available datasets in which triples are described
using reification