Dear DBPedians, I would like to run the DBPedia extractor only on one
class (and its subclasses) of resources (e.g. People).

  If I understood well, currently I can only run the extractor in the
entire dump that I have download. I would like to output the triples
only for a specific class (e.g. People). Is it possible?

Assuming my class of interest is People,  the extractor should also
parse Musician, assuming Musician as subclass of People.

Does anyone have ever tried this?

Best,

--
M.Sc. Samur Araujo