Hi!

I'm using that code:
https://github.com/mark-watson/java_practical_semantic_web/blob/master/src/com/knowledgebooks/info_spiders/DBpediaLookupClient.java

to send words and get candidate URIs from the DBpedia Lookup.

The problem is: all the URIs come with the word "Category", for example:

For the word "Berlin" it returns:

http://dbpedia.org/resource/Category:History_of_Berlin

instead of

http://dbpedia.org/resource/History_of_Berlin

If I put the first URI (the one with the "Category") on the browser, it
doesn't show me the page corresponding to the subject "History_of_Berlin",
it returns me a page that contains a list of links and where I can find the
link to "History_of_Berlin".

But If I put the second URI (the one without "Category") it returns me the
page corresponding to the subject "History_of_Berlin".

How could I AVOID having these URIS WITH "CATEGORY" being returned from
Lookup?

Thank you!