We would like to inform you that DBpedia Live Update [1] is online again as
beta. For the new version we fixed a lot of issues and made the software
more robust.

In order to sync your Live mirrors you should use our new changeset url [2]
and start with an *empty* database.

Most abstracts are missing for now but once we see that the system performs
well we will start rolling them gradually.

We apologize again for the delay but we faced various hardware/OS issues
during the transition that held us back.

Best regards,
Dimitris Kontokostas
(on behalf of the DBpedia Live team)

[1] http://live.dbpedia.org/