Hi Hugh,
I sent the above message to the dbpedia list yesterday, and it was not
delivered.  I've been trying to get on to the list for a few days now and
have had troubles for various reasons...  but I seem to be on now.  Or, at
least, I am receiving the list mail in my inbox.   Do you know who I can
email to see if I am getting through?

Thanks,
Tim