FYI
---------- Προωθημένο μήνυμα ----------
Από: "Gerard Meijssen" <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
Ημερομηνία: 01 Φεβ 2014 10:10 π.μ.
Θέμα: [Wikidata-l] RFC for a DBpedia import process
Προς: "WikiData-l" <wikidat...@lists.wikimedia.org>,
"chapters-cultural-partners" <cultural-partn...@wikimedia.ch>

Hoi,

I have been to the DBpedia conference in Amsterdam. They want to work with
us in making the data in both DBpedia and Wikidata as good as we can make
it.

I have written an RFC [2] where I ask for comments on a proposed process
for both the identification of differences between the originating
Wikipedia and Wikidata and the inclusion of data that is new to Wikidata.

Really relevant is that many of the people present at the conference were
representing GLAM partners like Europeana and the Dutch National Library.
Given that this may impact our future GLAM projects, this is an RFC that is
relevant to both the Wikidata and the WMF GLAM community.
Thanks,
      GerardM

[1]
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2014/01/dbpediaamsterdam-confererence-update.html