Hi Roland,

It looks to me like you imported the IRI dumps of the Dutch DBpedia and
try to query using URIs.
http://nl.dbpedia.org/resource/Waterski\u00EBn is the unicode escaped
version, encoded in ASCII, of the IRI.
In order for your queries to work you need to use IRIs.

Cheers,
Alexandru

Alexandru-Aurelian Todor
Freie Universität Berlin