Hi,

we would like to know the exact steps to start contributing to this project.

We are interested both in coding and in documentation.

But we are a bit confused  in what regards to the process of contribution.

How is it done?

Can someone who is in charge of the project give us some insights.

Thanks.

Your´s trully,

Paulo Torres,

César Araújo,