Hi,

It's a known problem. The geocoordinates extractor does not seem to pick
up most of the geo coordinates in the German dumps. I'll try again to
fix it when I have time, most  of the geo coordinates are mapped right
now and extracted. In the mean time: pick up the mappingbased-properties
file from 20.03.2014 and extract the geo coordinates with  grep
'wgs84_pos' dewiki-20140320-mappingbased-properties.nt >
geocoordinates.nt (I already placed a pre-extracted file in the same
folder for you).

Cheers,
Alexandru

Alexandru-Aurelian Todor