Hi María,

yes, it is strange. The wikipedia page exists, also exists in DBpedia as
you mention...
May be the index is out of date. I do not know the update policy.
Perhaps people responsible for the maintenance of the service
(Pablo, Max, Matt) could give you some hint.

Best regards,

-- Mariano Rico <http://sites.google.com/site/marianorico/welcome>
Postdoctoral ResearcherOntology Engineering Group <http://www.oeg-upm.net/>
Artificial Intelligence Department