Hi,

my name is Dario Garcia and within the context of my PhD research in AI
I'm analyzing how pagelinks evolve in DBpedia. When trying to download
the oldest versions found a couple of issues. The information given for
the three oldest versions available of DBpedia is:

DBpedia 3.1
Triples: 68.5M; Filesize(download): 454.4MB; Filesize(unpacked): 8.9GB

DBpedia 3.0
Triples: 59.9M; Filesize(download): 394.8MB; Filesize(unpacked): 7.8GB

DBpedia 3.0RC
Triples: 69M; Filesize(download): 401MB; Filesize(unpacked): 9GB

The first issue is with the oldest DBpedia, 2.0. The link to the
pagelink file does not work and so I wonder if the file still exists,
and if so from where can it be downloaded.

The second issue is with the number of triplets. Howcome an older
version (3.0RC) has more triplets than latter versions (3.0 and 3.1)?
What changed in the middle?

One last question, regarding all versions. Are names preserved
throughout all version? Are there pages which name changes with time so
that they are called differently in two different DBpedia dumps? I guess
that may have happened in Wikipedia, and wondered if you were aware of it.

That's all.
Thank you for your time.
Dario.