On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Timothy Lebo <le...@rpi.edu> wrote:

> Dimitris,
>
> On May 12, 2014, at 9:22 AM, Dimitris Kontokostas <jimk...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Changes affected from mapping changes have lower priority than wikipedia
> edits.
> These changes usually involve huge number of article updates (e.g. 2K in
> this case) and there are probably other mapings updates pending
>

> Yes, I can see how this would cause a burden.
> Thanks for explaining it.
>
> At the moment Live is ~1 day back (11/5) but processes ~ 1-1.5K
> pages/minute so you should see the number increasing gradually after a
> while.
>

> Thanks. Is there anything that conveys the state of the queue?
> That’d be fun to watch :-)
> Or, is there a place where I can contribute some development?

Only the statistics page at the moment (http://live.dbpedia.org/statistics/)
But, we have an open issue on this and no one assigned yet :)
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/issues/16

> Also consider adding more property mappings in the spaceflight infobox
> http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_spaceflight
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox_spaceflight
>

> I was going to, but the “properties not yet mapped” link led to a stack
> dump:
>
> http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/templatestatistics/en/?template=Infobox_spaceflight

You can also do this manually like you did with the osparId but you can
also wait
I hope in a couple of weeks we'll have new stats re-deployed

Cheers,
Dimitris

--
Kontokostas Dimitris