Hi Duong,

it depends on how you start the extraction
if you use the normal extraction framework there iare variables in the
extraction config file
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/blob/master/dump/extraction.default.properties#L149-L151

if the locations specified in there do not exist the framework tries to
fetch them from the web
the default ones do exist so either you have a modified config file or in
your setup the files do not resolve

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Duong Dang <dang.du...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for spamming. There is a download mappings section in the wiki.
>
> I tried that but did not work for me as I am trying to launching a spark
> job...
>
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Duong Dang <dang.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying to run an extraction in a firewalled linux box and got stuck
>> at
>>
>> INFO OntologyReader: Loading ontology pages
>> Exception in thread "main" java.net.UnknownHostException:
>> mappings.dbpedia.org
>>
>> I am guessing the program is trying to reach the internet for mappings.
>> Is there anyway to download mappings and run the extraction with those
>> offline mappings?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Duong Dang