Hello everyone and thank you for voting on the new CF* posting policies
<http://www.mail-archive.com/dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net/msg07740.html>
.

Based on your feedback we decided on the following rules that we expect
everyone to respect from now on

DBpedia discussion list:
we allow only posts that are explicitly related to DBpedia. i.e. the term
DBpedia in mentioned somewhere in the CFP or the sender makes a personal
introduction of the CFP to our community.

DBpedia developer lists:
we do not allow any CF* posts are all in this list, we expect all people in
this list to be subscribed in the discussion list and get updates from
there.

DBpedia ontology:
Similar to the discussion list, we allow only CFPs regarding ontologies
that are also explicitly  related to DBpedia.

We expect equivalent restrictions on other lists we maintain (e.g. local
chapters) or future lists we may create.

>From now on we will warn people who do not respect our rules and point them
to this thread.
People that are warned more than 3 times without conforming to our new
policies will be banned from our lists.

Best
Dimitris
on behalf of the DBpedia Association

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association