Hello All,
It is my pleasure to announce that me along with my mentors have
 successfully completed all the basic tasks for the DBpedia lookup. As a
result of this summer's Google Summer of Code improvements the following
features have been added to the lookup.
1. The lookup can query in German, Spanish and English languages. More
languages can be added by following the instructions.
2. The lookup can generate output similar to Google Knowledge Graph.
3. The lookup has a detailed description of each module helping developers
to understand the code better and faster.
4. Wrapping the code in the Docker making it easier for non developers to
use the service.

The instructions to view the for the same can be found here
<https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia-gsoc/wiki/Gsoc-2016:-DBpedia-Lookup-Improvement#dbpedia-lookup>
.

My wiki Page
<https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia-gsoc/wiki/Gsoc-2016:-DBpedia-Lookup-Improvement>
gives
in detail the approach and the weekly record of the goals achieved. The code
<https://github.com/dbpedia/lookup/tree/V2_improvements> and the commits
<https://github.com/dbpedia/lookup/commits/V2_improvements> will facilitate
in understanding the workflow of the achievement of the goals.

The new version of lookup is up and running for ß-testing here
<http://titan.informatik.uni-leipzig.de:11001/api/search/KeywordSearch?QueryClass=person&QueryString=Berlin&Language=en>.
One can also create a local mirror as well as add more languages by
following the instructions
<https://github.com/dbpedia/lookup/blob/V2_improvements/README.md>.

I would be grateful if you could have a look at the service and give us
your reviews/comments.

Best Regards
Kunal Jha