Hi Palak,

Please have a look at the DBpedia Website https://www.dbpedia.org/community/improve/ and the upcoming GSoC program https://www.dbpedia.org/community/gsoc/.

We use the DBpedia forum (https://forum.dbpedia.org/) or slack (https://join.slack.com/t/dbpedia/shared_invite/zt-nffbn1ra-dRoi8oeWBlolJb_lKifEqA) for communication.

Kind regards,

Julia

Am 17.01.23 um 18:29 schrieb palak:

Dear [Organization/Project Admins],

My name is Palak Yadav and I am writing to express my interest in contributing in your project I have been following the development of the project and I am impressed with the work that has been done so far. I believe that my skills and experience can be of great value to the project and I would like to offer my help in any way that I can.

I have experience in [related technologies/skills] and I am confident that I can contribute to the project. I am excited about the opportunity to work with the team and to help make your project even better.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with more information on how I can get involved in the project and what the next steps are. I am also open to any suggestions or recommendations that you may have.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely

Palak Yadav

DBpedia Association
Institute for Applied Informatics e.V. (InfAI) at Leipzig University
Goerdelerring 9, 04109 Leipzig