Dear Colleague,

I would like to ask you for your help:

The adidas firm archive is currently working on an online project. It would be
a great help if you could tell us the daily number of virtual visitors (page
views and unique visitors) for your online museum or online archive platform.
So we could get another important clue for our future planning for our online
project.

Thank you for your help and your time!

Kind regards
Stephan Schuster

Stephan Schuster

Project Manager Virtual Archive - History Management

adidas AG | World of Sports | Adi Dassler Straße 1
91074 Herzogenaurach | Germany

phone: +49.9132.84.2386 | fax: +49.9132.84.6877
e-mail: stephan.schus...@adidas.com<mailto:stephan.schus...@adidas.com>
web: http://www.adidas.com<http://www.adidas.com/>

adidas AG, Herzogenaurach, Germany, Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 3868
Chairman of Supervisory Board: Igor Landau, Chief Executive Officer: Herbert
Hainer
Further Executive Board Members: Glenn Bennett, Robin Stalker, Erich Stamminger

This e-mail and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received
this e-mail in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system. If you need any further
assistance, please send a message to 1...@adidas-group.com. Thank you in
advance.