Thank you! I've just read his paper, and am looking forward to experiment with
the concepts he introduced for shifting workload to the sender.
I've contacted him in the meantime, fingers crossed :)In case anyone else might
be interested in user-space implementations, you might want to checkout Linux
kernel prototype DCCP CCID4 and CCID5 implementations [1] and GoDCCP CCID3 [2].

Regardsmucaho
[1] https://github.com/uoaerg/linux-dccp[2] https://github.com/petar/GoDCCP

    On Sunday, April 10, 2016 6:17 PM, LOCHIN Emmanuel