Culled from
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9673802&l=2ca070209b&id=188661042692>
philzone.org, twitter, ratdog.org, deadheadland, bt.etree.org
and dime-a-dozen

Wanee Festival
Mushroom Stage, Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, Live Oak FL
Friday April 20, 2012

Jacob Jeffries Band:

Matt Schofield:

Mickey Hart Band:
Not Fade Away ->
Let There Be Light
Time Never Ends ->
Who Stole The Show?
Startlight Starbright
Cut The Deck ->
Bertha ->
Supersonic Vision ->
Fire On The Mountain

Zach Deputy:

Bonerama:
By Athenish
Folly
What You See
Dreamboat
I Don't Wanna Play Guitar
Close The Door
She's Hurting
West L.A. Fadeaway
Indian Red
War Pigs

Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk:
Take Your Dead Ass Home
Unfunky UFO
Gamin' On Ya
We Want The Funk ->
Night Of The Thumpasaurus Peoples (Can We Funk You?) ->
(Not Just) Knee Deep
Dr. Funkenstein
Mothership Connection (Star Child)
Undisco Kidd ->
P-Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up)
Bop Gun
Do That Stuff
Flashlight
One Nation Under A Groove

Wanee Festival
Peach Stage, Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, Live Oak FL
Saturday April 21, 2012

Bobby Lee Rodgers Trio:

SOJA:

Trigger Hippy:

Gov't Mule:
Unring The Bell
Bad Little Doggie
Inside Outside Woman Blues->
How Many More Years ->
Higher Ground ->
How Many More Years
The Shape I'm In

*(The Shape I'm In was dedicated to Levon Helm)*

Furthur (Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Jeff Chimenti,
John Kadlecik, Joe Russo
with Sunshine Garcia Becker and Jeff Pehrson):
Playin' In The Band ->
China Cat Sunflower ->
Estimated Prophet ->
Ramble On Rose
Bird Song ->
Sugar Magnolia ->
Playin' In The Band (reprise)
Help On The Way ->
Slipknot! ->
Franklin's Tower
Cryptical Envelopment ->
The Other One ->
Shakedown Street ->
Viola Lee Blues (1st verse) ->
Bertha ->
Viola Lee Blues (2nd verse) ->
Wharf Rat ->
Viola Lee Blues (3rd verse) ->
Stella Blue ->
I Know You Rider

Donor Rap
U.S. Blues

Allman Brothers Band:
Jessica
Come And Go Blues
I Walk On Gilded Splinters [with Luther Dickinson (guitar)]
The Sky Is Crying
Hot 'Lanta ->
All Along The Watchtower ->
Hot 'Lanta [with Reggie Pittman (trumpet)] ->
Rocking Horse
She Caught The Katy [with Jimmy Hall (harp & vocals)]
Statesboro Blues [with Jimmy Hall (harp & vocals)]
Into The Mystic [with Reggie Pittman (trumpet), Kris Jensen (sax)]
You Don't Love Me [with Junior Mack (guitar & vocals),
        James van de Bogert (drums)]
Mountain Jam ->
Smokestack Lightnin' ->
Mountain Jam [with Jimmy Hall (harp), Danny Louis (keys)]

Needle And The Damage Done (Gregg, Warren & Derek only)
Southbound [with Roosevelt Collier (pedal steel),
        Jackie Green (guitar), Danny Louis ( keys),
        Jimmy Hall (harp), James van de Bogert (percussion)]

*(Bruce Katz played (stage left keys) for entire ABB set
except Mountain Jam)*

*(Kofi Burbridge played (B3) from Rocking Horse through Mountain Jam)*

Bob Weir
Bijou Theatre, Knoxville TN
Tuesday April 24, 2012

The Music Never Stopped ->