Another way to implement what David is looking for would be just to add a
Year field to the existing search page.  This would be nice for locating
all the '73 shows where Eyes of the World was played, for example, or to do
the type of search that David asked for.

The overall look and feel of the site is excellent.  Very clean and
functional, but pleasing to the eye at the same time.  Very nice.  Thanks
to all involved for their work in finally bringing us a searchable database!

Greg Hurwitt

--
Greg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]