At 12:38 AM -0700 5/30/02, Jim Powell wrote:

>This is the third time I'm trying to post this (but the MAILER DAIMON keeps
>bouncing it ) -- maybe 3rd time's a charm -- apologies if all three hit your
>box:

There has been some sort of problem with the deadlists mailer: a post
I made on Tuesday regarding 8/22/68 didn't turn up until this
morning.  I received a "could not deliver message for past 4 hours"
notice on Tuesday and then nothing further until the message showed
up today.

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.trufun.com/perfectible
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  484 Lake Park Ave #102, Oakland CA 94610