I've just spent some time on Deadlists and I can't find this show; I'm wondering if it's one of the non-circulated October 68 "Mickey & the Heartbeats" Matrix shows. Two cassettes:

1a
Dark Star ->
Death Letter Blues
Fate Music (Jerry calls it this as they start)

1b
The Eleven ->
Death Don't Have No Mercy ->
Lovelight ->
Dark Star ->
Cosmic Charlie ->

2a
Cosmic Charlie
Lovelight ->
Drums ->
Jam (Other One tease) ->

2b
Death Don't Have No Mercy
Dark Star Jam
It's A Sin

Portions of cassette 2 look similar to a 10/9/68 setlist I've seen, but there are a lot of unexplained things as well. I especially have seen no mention of Cosmic Charlie in conjunction with any Heartbeats shows.

Thanks for the list maintenance, and for your time. I'm in the process of transferring these old cassettes to disk.

Daryn R.