> > Subject: RE: 3/23/75
> >
> > I think we should start listing studio sessions.
> >
> > If you could post them or send them to me in the
> > setlist format from the site, I can get the records added.

i found one more - well, it is on two CDRs...

I-)  ihor

----------

Grateful Dead

Rehearsals at Bob Weir's Studio

Disc 1 ( 46:23 ) of 2

June 3, 1975

Jerry Garcia, Mickey Hart, Bill Kreuztmann, Ned Lagin, Phil Lesh, Bob Weir

    June 3, 1975
1.  Spacely Noodling jam (22:57) >
2.  Staccato jam (x) (6:37)
3.  (x) Stronger Than Dirt jam (1:09) >
4.  drummers (BK:  "Mick!  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.") >
    Stronger Than Dirt jam (with J. Garcia playing
    Stronger Than Dirt riff) (3:32) >
5.  Stronger Than Dirt jam (with J. Garcia soloing
    over jam)(4:55)
6.  Stronger Than Dirt riff (only J. Garcia) (0:24)
7.  (x) J. Garcia playing Stronger Than Dirt riffs >
    drummers > J. Garcia playing short Stronger
    Than Dirt riffs (1:02)
8.  Stronger Than Dirt (riffs by J. Garcia with band
    joining in randomly) jam (x) (5:02)

SBD > ? > ?gen cassette > CDR ( 46:23 )

----------

Grateful Dead

Rehearsals at Bob Weir's Studio

Disc 2 ( 43:20 ) of 2

June 3, 1975
July 10, 1975
June 5, 1975

Jerry Garcia, Keith Godchaux, Mickey Hart, Bill Kreuztmann, Ned Lagin, Phil
Lesh, Bob Weir

    June 3, 1975
1.  Crazy Fingers (instr.) (6:48)

    July 10, 1975
2.  Crazy Fingers (instr.) (6:56)
3.  J. Garcia:  "1, 2, 3, 4..." >
    Franklin's Tower (with vocals) >
    J. Garcia: "Huh?" (6:44)
4.  Lazy Lightning (instr.) (4:59)
5.  (x) The Music Never Stopped (instr.) (x) (6:04)

    June 5, 1975
6.  Jam (funky stylish?) (fadeout) (6:43)
7.  drum intro > Help On The Way (instr., one
    drummer, played fast) (2:27) >
8.  Slipknot (x) (2:42)

SBD > ? > ?gen cassette > CDR ( 43:20 )