I'm not the caretaker for 1970, but I'm sure I speak for everyone on
this list in saying we'd love to hear your recollections.  (The
project does continue, and changes do get made to update the
information we have.)

For whatever reason, this is one of those shows about which extremely
little information has ever come to light. In fact, it had become a
widely-offered hypothesis that the 4/25 show had in fact never
happened, that the Dead played only the one night (4/24) in Denver
before heading to Poynette, Wisconsin, for yet another terribly
underreported, underdocumented show.  I forget now what evidence it
was that surfaced a couple of years back that seemed to support the
idea that the 4/25 show actually did happen, but IIRC there was
something along those lines... but nothing like a real, good
eyewitness account.

So, please - do tell!

Dwight Holmes