I sent in info on this onw a while back and it also needs to go online:

The Dead played at the Oakland Auditorium on 6-28-67.  This is another one Iver
has the poster for, but the show is not listed anywhere.  I found a newspaper
article on it:

http://users.erols.com/scarletfire/CA%20Oakland%20Tribune%201967-06-28%20NEW%20SHOW.jpg

Teddy - what do you think of this below:

Band Grateful Dead

Venue Oakland Auditorium

Location Oakland, CA

Date 6/28/67 - Wednesday posters  tickets, passes & laminates

(posters to link to: "http://www.deadlists.com/posters/1960s/19670628a.html";

Comments Sparrow is listed on the poster, but the Dead are listed on the cover
of the program in their place.  Also listed as playing were The Young Rascals,
Grassroots, Country Joe and the Fish, and Sons of Champlain.  A newspaper
article published the day of the show (Oakland Tribune 6/28/67, pg 30) mentions
all the bands as playing at the event.

Download Sources

Recordings

Contributors David Sorochty , Iver McLeod

Caretaker Teddy Goodbear email update