I hate it when I'm stupid, out loud and in public. Forget what I just wrote, it
was based on a misreading of your email.

What you have as 3/17/67 matches a subset of what Wolfgang's sells as 11/19/66.

Deadlists's entry for 3/17/67 seems to be a track listing for the first GD
album, which was released on that day.

So, I'm no help at all. Move along, nothing to see here.

--
Jeff Tiedrich
Business: http://www.tiedrich.com/