Hi - was just checking out the Woodstock set list on Deadlist, and it seems to me it is time to update this one, since we now have more information about it due to parts of it being commercially released:

1) the Turn On Your Lovelight is officially released on dvd in its entirety (Woodstock 40th Anniv box set), so we know its timing it completeness. In addition, GD experts such as D. Gans and others have confirmed that Ken Babbs is NOT the guy doing the acid influenced rap during Lovelight (as far as I know, he is still unknown though)

2) this one may be arguable, but it seems evident to me after seeing video and audio, and some interviews, that the Stephen opener is not cut on the recordings, but was actually played that way - they just abandoned it early on.

The entire Dark Star (as well as some of Country Joe's rap just before) was also released on audio as part of a Woodstock audio box set.

and while I'm at it, just to be nit picky, Woodstock was at Max Yasgur's farm (not Max Yasger...)

thanks !   Deadlists is a great resource !

Nick