The deadessays "acoustic sets" post is a little out of date -
along with the JGMF post comments, this post has some discussion about 8/5/70:
<http://deadessays.blogspot.com/2011/03/hartbeats-july-1970.html>

A lot to read, so these are the main points. (My conclusions, so
others may disagree.)

1. As far as I know, we have no proof there even was an 8/5/70 San
Diego show aside from this tape label.

2. Soundwise, it is evident the tape comes from a small club and
cannot possibly be from the Golden Hall.

3. I do not believe the Dead would have gone to San Diego just to play
an acoustic show, unless it was billed as such. (Like the "Thee Club"
shows in LA at the end of August, which were advertised as "acoustical
Grateful Dead and the Riders of the Purple Sage.")

4. That being the case, I think this tape most likely comes from a Bay
Area club show. The Dead were playing local acoustic shows on several
dates, with the New Riders.

5. It's very likely there was more to the show that we don't have. Our
tape seems to me to be edited down to fit on a 60-minute tape - the
cuts between songs sound too clean to have been done by the taper. (My
suspicion is that the traditional division into two "sets" comes from
the split between two 30-minute cassette sides.)

6. I think it very likely there was an NRPS set as well, as we have on
7/30/70. Beyond that, there's no way to know. (My own suspicion is
that there was no Dead electric set, or it would have circulated as
well.)

It's been pointed out that it's very strange for a tape to be falsely
labeled "Golden Hall, San Diego" (especially if there was no San Diego
show!) - this I can't explain.

More research in the San Diego papers that week is needed.