I'm glad to see someone else say that this tape can't be the Golden
Hall & has to be a Bay Area venue!

The Euphoria Ballroom is a good guess; that would solve a few
problems. The audience noise does sound very similar.
There are a few mix differences, though.
On the 7/14 tape, each guitar is on its own channel; vocals, bass &
drums are in the center.
On "8/5," the guitars & vocals are over on one side, and the drums,
bass & mandolin are on the other.

Also, the audience sounds closer to the mics on "8/5" than on
7/14. (It's harder to estimate the size since the clapping always gets
cut right off, but I don't get the impression of distant audience
members that I hear on 7/14.)
And note that, while on 7/14 we hear the audience mainly just through
the (center) vocal mics, on "8/5" it comes mostly from the drums/bass
channel - which may indicate a different mic setup.

The 7/16 electric set is mixed the same as 7/14 (guitars on two sides,
drums/bass/vocals in center).
So it would be exceedingly strange if we had a misdated 7/16 acoustic
set that had a totally different mix than the Euphoria sets before &
after.
Not only that, but it would be almost unheard-of for Jerry to perform
Candyman in both the acoustic and electric sets on 7/16. So, sadly, I
have to disagree with that suggested date.

Aside from the mandolin, I only hear the usual 2 guitars & bass on
"8/5."

Our 7/30/70 tape makes a useful comparison. The mix is exactly the
same as on 7/14, to my surprise. The crowd, however, is noticeably
smaller than on "8/5" - in fact, it sounds like there's hardly anybody
there, and they're not nearly as enthused as the "8/5" crowd. So that
may indicate a different venue.

I am not sure we can get any closer than "Bay Area venue with NRPS,
mid-summer 1970."