contains Truckin' > Nobody's Jam & breaks off in the middle of
Nobody's Jam."  This SBD snippet is actually of the post-Eyes jam,
leading into Sugar Magnolia. (Sugar Magnolia is missing from the
Archive copy, which cuts off just at that point, but it has been
included a couple times on dead.net audio selections.) Another SBD
fragment has the last few songs ending set I.

The previous part of the set-II SBD is missing - David Lemieux wrote:
"Unfortunately, reel #5 is missing from the vault, but what's on reel
#6 is certainly worth hearing: Jam>Bass Solo>Jam>Sugar Magnolia. Too
bad the 46 minutes that precedes this jam is missing, but at least
this excellent jam remains."

So this remains one of the few '73 shows for which we're still missing
most of the show.  However - there does exist an AUD of much of the
second set, including the full Truckin'>Nobody's Fault>Eyes, which is
mentioned on deadlists.  It is still not in digital circulation. I'm
hoping that someone reading this may be able to find a copy, transfer
it & make it available online, so that people will be able to hear a
more complete portion of this show.