Hello.

> check_ali_update.sh is triggered with gcc-12 12.3.0-2.

Probably, the only fix requires to rename of Ada -dev packages:
~20 trivial NMUs + NEW + stable-proposed-updates

> There were no changes to gcc/ada and libada.

The change may be caused by generated code interfacing with C.

> Please could you have a look?

I will not have time to investigate before two weeks
(and have never needed a proposed-update so far)

If you cannot block other languages for this, please fill a RC bug for
gnat, so that people watching autobuilders do not have to understand
cryptic error messages in apparently unrelated Ada packages.

As far as I can tell, the gnat component in gcc is not directly broken
and need not be disabled.