Am 22.07.23 um 15:53 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
On Jul 22 2023, Rene Engelhard wrote:

Does opensuse have some public git/$VCS?
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Factory:RISCV/libreoffice/standard/riscv64

Thanks...

But maybe I am too blind.

I don't see the actual spec + related files anywhere?

Repositories isn't it either, it just gives me (src)rpms. I could look there, but...

(Though I would more bet of some system evironment thingy)
Perhaps it is a matter of using a good java.  Have you tried java 19 or
20?

No, 17 only.

The test extension in the smoketest indeed is Java, but given this also affects python extensions (lightproof) I'd bet it 's a general, non-Java issue. Even if Java was broken lightproof should have worked.

Regards,

Rene