* Nicola Fankhauser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-02-10 13:26]:
> compiled it on the NLSU2 itself (takes ages) and was left with a
> kernel which had no ixp4xx_npe driver, even the kernel config is
> missing the "CONFIG_IXP4XX_NPE=" entry.
>
> how do I get the ethernet driver in my self-compiled kernel? thanks
> for any ideas.

I'm not sure how you compiled the kernel but it seems the Debian
patches were not applied.  I suggest you follow the instructions at
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/BuildImage

Anyway, I'll enable the module in the Debian kernel.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/