Hello Martin,
does it mean I should follow your installation instruction and choose expert mode installer and choose debian version squeeze ?
Will that work ?

Thank you for you repeating help.

On 13. 5. 2010 15:16, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Martin Minka<martin.mi...@gmail.com>  [2010-05-13 14:37]:
Unfortunately I don't see the UBoot output, but when I try boot with
rescue image or start installation again I see the the /dev/sda1 is
swap and not /boot, so the order of disks changed.

Is this change of disk order the problem why system is not booting ?
Is this normal behaviour ?
It's documented in the errata for lenny.  In squeeze, this has been
fixed by the use of UUIDs to refer to partitions rather than fragile
names like sdX than can change.