On 01/04/2024 13:07, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Hi,

As we had to postpone 12.6, let's look at alternative dates.

April 13th
- Not great for me for personal reasons, mhy previously said no. I
could probably do if need be

April 20th
- Doesn't work for me; I'm away from the Tuesday before until late on
the Friday

April 27th
- Doesn't work for me; I have a pre-existing appointment which means
I'll be AFK much of the day

May 4th
- Apparently doesn't work for me; long weekend in the UK

May 11th
- Should work for me

Regards,

Adam

Hi all,

May the 11th is fine for me. Sorry we will not get an Isy as she will be deep into her exams by then. But we'll be ok, given this is just 12.6 (and not a double release)

<hugs>
/Andy