While testing D-I with the install of the desktop task in French
language, I have noticed that there are several successive prompts for
dictionaries settings:

-first choose between American English and "handle symlinks youself"
-then choose between American English, "francais" and "handle symlinks youself"
-then choose between "francais", "francais GUTenberg" and "handle symlinks
youself"
-then choose between "ameriucan English", "francais", "francais GUTenberg" and
"handle symlinks youself"
-finally choose between "american English", "british", "francais", "francais
GUTenberg" and "handle symlinks youself"

It seems that each time a new dictionary is added (by tasksel
settings), the user is then prompted at high priority.

This makes the default install a real pain, unfortunately, and this
sounds really strange.

More funnily, this was *not* happening a while ago during my tests of
default installs in French.

Is there something we can do about this...hopefully *before* Etch ?

I suggest keeping the CC list in answers, unless Agustin explicitely
says that [EMAIL PROTECTED] really reaches him (@p.d.o
addresses need X-PTS-Approved headers, IIRC).