Hi guys,

It's really hard to refrain from crying when your beloved GNOME is not
installable on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD Sid for a long time. Don't get me
wrong: I do not just want to be the only person on Earth to be able to
install GNOME on its PC. I would like to make it a breeze for anybody to
do so on his own one also.

I already tried to help on this, but there are several steps I cannot
fix alone.
Is there somebody here willing to help me triaging and fixing bugs to
make this happen anytime soon?
If so, how can we work together.

Thanks