Hi all, I've recently noticed that all of my packages are unbuildable on the kfreebsd ports. This seems to be because usrmerge conflicts with glibc versions older than 2.35-4; taking mbedtls' buildd status page[1] as an example:

   usrmerge conflicts with:
   - libc0.1:kfreebsd-amd64 (< 2.35-4)

Having a look at glibc's buildd status page[2], the same dependency problem is shown. Does this mean that glibc can't be built on kfreebsd because glibc itself is too old?

How can this be fixed? Should usrmerge's Conflicts be adjusted?

Thank you for your work on the BSD ports.

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=mbedtls
[2]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=glibc