On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 06:55:28AM +0200, Jan Kesten wrote:
> I obtained the two files:
>
> debian-stable-i386-binary-1-nonfree.jigdo
> debian-stable-i386-binary-1-nonfree.template

These files are 11 days old, and the person who created them did not set up
a so-called fallback mirror for the files which were removed from the
Debian archive (or whose content changed) during those last 11 days.

> I have used a number of mirrors to obaining the files, using the ones in
> the [Server} section of the jigdo file, as well as ftp.au.debian.org for
> both the normal and non-US data.

You could try getting these files by using the Debian snapshot mirror:

http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2004/04/09

> The following files are always attempted to be grabbed each time i run
> jigdo-lite
>

> ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/3.0.23-2002-05-21/doc/cs/install.cs.txt'
>
>  8 files all from with the name  ...doc/*/install.*.txt
>
> Could someone help me here so that I can obtain a working DVD image?

Ah - looks like those missing files are just documentation! If you don't
mind these files' data being all-zero on your DVD, you can just write the
iso.tmp file to it.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯