Hi,

    There is #debian-loongarch IRC channel on OFTC(irc.oftc.net) now.

Can we use this already exist IRC channel?

#debian-ports IRC channel on Libera almost has no one use.

Regards,

在 2023/8/16 16:27, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz 写道:
Hello!

I am happy to announce that we have added the LoongArch architecture to Debian
Ports
meaning that the port has been added to the Debian Ports archive mirrors as
well as
the wanna-build infrastructure.

After an initial manual bootstrap of roughly 200 packages, two buildds are now
building
packages for the newly added "loong64" port with the help of qemu-user. After
enough
packages have been built for the port to be self-hosting, we're planning to
replace these
two buildds with real hardware hosted at Loongson.

The packages can be found in the "pool-loong64" directory on the primary Debian
Ports archive
mirror [1] while the current archive build progress can observed on
buildd.debian.org [2].

Developers interested in joining the LoongArch porting efforts, are encouraged
to reach out
to the Debian Ports team via the #debian-ports IRC channel on Libera.

Cheers,
Adrian

[1] http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-loong64/
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=loong64&suite=sid