Hi,

Miriam Ruiz wrote:

>> (Hmmm.  Model/Actress names are now available for use, now that the scripts
>> have been renamed.  Yay Debian Noemi 4.1!)

> I don't want to start a flame, but I think this was out of place.

Only for 50% of the mailing lists it was sent to. My definition of "out
of place" would be suggesting a stripped down console-only system
to be named after Alison Angel; hence I'm not suggesting that.

In order to be constructive, how about naming the "live" CD after Ashlee
Simpson? Or Abe Vigoda?

And while we are at it, we should rename debian-devel to debian-ratatöskr.

   Simon