Le 5 janvier 2018 21:42:31 GMT+01:00, Adam Borowski <kilob...@angband.pl> a
écrit :
>Hi!
>I'd like to ask for help with devising an acronym, as my ability with
>puns
>or other wordplay in any language is almost non-existant.
>
>Background: I'm working on a kernel facility to set a policy for
>filenames,

While that will prevent as redirections  nightmare as non-printables ones, I
suggest something like a variation on :

SCATTTY

a) secure cat tty
b) scat tty (like in jazz, yet pronunceable even meanless)
c) shells can/could always type totally
d) ? ...

--
Je suis née pour partager, non la haine, mais l'amour.
         Sophocle, Antigone, 442 av. J.C.