On Monday 24 January 2005 07:40 pm, Jack wrote:
> PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM CALL WAVE
>
> JAMES H. SCOTT, SR.
> 618 355 0976

> PeoplePC Online
> A better way to Internet
> http://www.peoplepc.com

We can't remove you from callwave, but you can remove yourself by going to:

http://www.callwave.com/members/cancel

or following the directions at:

http://www.callwave.com/members/help/help.asp?item=SEARCH_cancel

In case this page moves, the instructions are:
1) Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet and your CallWave software
is running.

2) Click the "Menu" button on the CallWave window.

3) Select "Review My Account" (this will launch a web page, taking you to
the CallWave Members Zone).

4) Click the Review Billing tab.

5) Click the cancel link and follow the instructions on the pages that
follow.

I hope this helps you and anyone else looking to be removed from call wave.

Josh

Make this page rank higher, I hope: call wave callwave remove wave call
remove wave callwave remove.

or