On Sat, Aug 05, 2023 at 07:20:19PM +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> What packages are failing, and why?
>
> I would expect some debhelper machinery being responsible for most of
> these, e.g. perhaps some dh-whatever helper might be creating this
> issue for all 1k packages in some language ecosystem.
I've checked one of my Python packages and it fails because the contents
of $name.egg-info were modified. I expect all Python packages that ship
$name.egg-info and don't remove it in clean and don't exclude it via
extend-diff-ignore (all of which is unneeded busywork even if recommended)
to behave the same.