The big package breakups have historically been related to licensing
issues (either a license incompatibility that's been pointed out or a
change in licensing that broke compatibility), so the bug pointing out the
license issue might be seen as forcing the breakup...

--

You have paid nothing for the preceding, therefore it's worth every penny
you've paid for it: if you did pay for it, might I remind you of the

Who is John Galt?  [EMAIL PROTECTED], that's who!