Hi all,
I've noticed something that seems odd to me.
On ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/source
theres a bunch of files (.dsc .diff .orig etc) appearing in this
directory.
Is this the correct behaviour? Is this related to the switch to
package pools?
I'm curious because the same thing isn't happening for the various
binary-* directories and I've seen no explanation for it anywhere.

thanks
johno
--
How many times do users of Windows need to be kicked in the head? It's
as if we have a community of people who, upon discovery of 'kick me'