How are things going to get better if new things like this aren't tried?
It'll certainly knock out some issues in sponsorship and NM...  If your
only objections are those of the improbability of getting it to work, let
Martin run with it and find out for hisself.

--
EMACS == Eight Megabytes And Constantly Swapping

Who is John Galt?  [EMAIL PROTECTED], that's who!