Scripsit Bernd Eckenfels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thats why I responded, there is not really a need to modify maildir
> files,

That depends. I sometimes want to archive the text people wrote to me
without wasting disk space (and performance when I search my mail
archive) on attachments that I don't need anymore. Mutt provides a
nice UI for removing attachments, which involves modifying the message
file.

--
Henning Makholm                             "... and that Greek, Thucydides"