tags 296693 +unreproducible
thanks

On Saturday 05 March 2005 00.16, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> Can a user with an i386 attempt to reproduce the bug and report back?

I appear to be able to use gnucash just fine, I checked all the library
versions in the bug report and adjusted my system accordingly.

I suggest this is either a corrupted data file resulting from some hidden
bug in gnucash, or some library version weirdness on the reporters machine
(in a library not listed in the bug report.)

> Also, I would appreciate advice about what the proper course to take
> is here.  I could just close the bug, but if the user is having a
> real problem...

relegate to severity:normal, wait for the next 2 uploads, then ask if the
reporter can still reproduce it?

greetings
-- vbi

--